egeTherm® High-T for high temperatures
For the transportation of e.g. process/cooling/discharge water. Dim ø 20 and 630 mm.
Larger dimensions available on request.
The egeTherm® High-T pipe system is equipped with an integrated temperature resistant layer, providing safe media transportation with permanent temperatures up to 70°C. PE-RT (polyethylene of raised temperature resistance) is a high temperature resistant polyethylene material. The system can also handle temporary temperature increases up to 95°C, for example when flushing a pipe with extra hot media. We also offer this type of pipe with a white outer coating and/or UV resistant outer layer to minimize solar heating. egeTherm® High-T is a flexible and deformable pipe that can be welded according to DVS 2207-1.
egeTherm® High-T is a homogeneous pipe made of PE-RT (polyethylene of raised temperature resistance).
Estimated service life in relation to media temperature according to DIN 8074 / ISO 24033.
- Withstands a permanent temperature of 70°C
- Can also handle temporary temperature increases up to 95°C
- Also available with a white UV resistant outer layer to prevent heating and the effects of the sun
- High flexibility and deformability
- Can be welded according to DVS 22071
- Service life greater than 50 years
Also available with a UV resistant outer layer.
Traditional pipelaying in trenches.
Suitable for pipelaying adapted for pipes made of PE100 RC.
For pipelaying above ground.
PE pipe fittings
– Injection moulded
– Segment welded
Arc welding parts
Complete range of arc welding parts for different applications.
Wide range of flange joints such as loose flanges, SF flanges and HP flanges.
Customized pipe fittings
6, 12, 18, 20 or 22 m
- All pipes are fitted with end caps
- Non-standard lengths can be ordered on request